Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sunsets in Kansas

I like the sunsets in Kansas. They illuminate the entire skyline and they last forever. The back of our new house faces the west...it will probably be my favorite part of the day...sitting in my kitchen while the sun sets. I wonder what the sunsets look like in winter....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer & Bob,

It's Shannon (aka Robert Hart). Hope all is going well. I can't find an e-mail address on your blog so I'm commenting, hoping you'll read and respond. I think I'm going to try and make the 20 year reunion at LD Bell, are you? We live in San Marcos (still). The last time we saw you guys, you were on your last day "state side" on your way to Hawaii. It looks like your back, albeit in Kansas. You can reach us at robhart@myway.com, therobhart@hotmail.com or see my facebook account at facebook.com (look for Robert Hart, creative huh?). I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I hate to burst your bubble but the sunsets are due to the amount of dust in the air. Having grown up in Kansas, I know how beautiful they are. It was such a blow to learn about the dust. As for winter, there is a lot of snow so most likely no dust. Glad you are enjoying the scenery!
Love, Grandmother Borger