We are the Borger Family! We are active duty Air Force and have recently moved to Kansas from Hawaii.
We love the Lord and rely on Him every day to meet all our needs. He never fails!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Hurrah!
We found a house! It's official! We are very happy and we are excited! We are thanking God for His provision. I will attempt to post a picture or two...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey! Can't wait to see those pictures. Hope the transaction went smoothly and you can move in and give everyone your new address. Sounds perfect so far... Love, Grandmother Borger
I got your letter and Nick got his postcard! Thank you! I love reading about your travels. The pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to see your house especially after we looked on the computer. The girls compete this week so it is crazy trying to finish up everything! Blessings, Heidi
2 comments:
Hey! Can't wait to see those pictures. Hope the transaction went smoothly and you can move in and give everyone your new address. Sounds perfect so far...
Love,
Grandmother Borger
Jennifer,
I got your letter and Nick got his postcard! Thank you! I love reading about your travels. The pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to see your house especially after we looked on the computer. The girls compete this week so it is crazy trying to finish up everything! Blessings, Heidi
Post a Comment