We are the Borger Family! We are active duty Air Force and have recently moved to Kansas from Hawaii. We love the Lord and rely on Him every day to meet all our needs. He never fails!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Why I love the library...
I love the library. I love to be surrounded by shelves and shelves of the written word. All the different color bindings and thicknesses and heights...ahhhh. I love the children's section where all my favorite titles await me to read again and again and again. But, today, most of all, I love the library because of the internet access. I love the speed and the big screen and the lack of worry that I might drop the "signal." Thank you, library. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Bestfriend, thank you for your note. I received it yesterday(7/8).I have been terribly busy here @ work since I came back from vacation. You know the library was my bestfriend when we first moved to Wichita. I visited it almost everyday after I dropped Gregory to school because I was sending out my resumes & emailing friends & families back here. You would like your new home state once you are settled.I really liked it when we were there even if it was for only 22 months. I worked at Koch Industries. They have a beautiful big bldg North East and our house was only a couple of miles away if at that. So smile knowing you can click those red shoes & say 'I wish I am back in Hawaii'. You would be surprised. I hope I can get to visit & dance w/you. I missed you more than you think. It is not the same w/o you in practice. Love & sweet aloha, your bf-a
Post a Comment