We are the Borger Family! We are active duty Air Force and have recently moved to Kansas from Hawaii. We love the Lord and rely on Him every day to meet all our needs. He never fails!
Looks beautiful Jennifer! I'm glad you guys found a place :)
Hooray!!! I love seeing people's new homes. It is such a nice looking place. Congrats!
I love your house! Nick is totally jealous of your master bathroom...ok I'm jealous too. So happy for you!
What a wonderful house! It looks beautiful. I am so excited for all of you! I hope you had fun in Texas and let us know how tryouts went for Emily!The Mattfields
Looks just perfect...except for the missing palm trees and orchids. Ummm...there goes my nervous twitch again.I can't wait to see pics after you have moved in and added your personal touch to it. Or Bob adds his decorating touch!I hope you have your shipment tracked down by now. Miss you!
Good choice! What's that brick thingy?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks beautiful Jennifer! I'm glad you guys found a place :)
Hooray!!! I love seeing people's new homes. It is such a nice looking place. Congrats!
I love your house! Nick is totally jealous of your master bathroom...ok I'm jealous too. So happy for you!
What a wonderful house! It looks beautiful. I am so excited for all of you! I hope you had fun in Texas and let us know how tryouts went for Emily!
The Mattfields
Looks just perfect...except for the missing palm trees and orchids. Ummm...there goes my nervous twitch again.
I can't wait to see pics after you have moved in and added your personal touch to it. Or Bob adds his decorating touch!
I hope you have your shipment tracked down by now. Miss you!
Good choice! What's that brick thingy?
Post a Comment