We are the Borger Family! We are active duty Air Force and have recently moved to Kansas from Hawaii.
We love the Lord and rely on Him every day to meet all our needs. He never fails!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
More progress
Bob and I put in the backsplash this weekend! Yea! Just in time for Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jennifer, It looks so beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great Thanksgiving!! Stacey
Really like your color scheme for the counter tops and back splash and floor and all! How great it must be to cook in such an attractive modern kitchen. Thanks so much for this way of showing your progress. It is always such fun to find a new post! Love, Grandmother Borger
2 comments:
Jennifer,
It looks so beautiful!! I love it!! Have a great Thanksgiving!! Stacey
Really like your color scheme for the counter tops and back splash and floor and all! How great it must be to cook in such an attractive modern kitchen. Thanks so much for this way of showing your progress. It is always such fun to find a new post!
Love, Grandmother Borger
Post a Comment