Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reasons I love my husband...

This is not an exhaustive list by any means:

1. He LOVES God.
2. He tells people he loves God.
3. He can put up shelves really fast.
4. He can hook up a washer and a dryer really fast.
5. He bought me a Mini Cooper.
6. He doesn't mind burnt food.
7. He gives me a portion of his popcorn before he slathers it with salt and butter.
8. He collects twisty-ties.
9. He's really cute.
10. He thinks I'm really cute.
11. He likes eating out...(hmmmm....maybe he doesn't really like burnt food.)
12. He is a great painting buddy.

More later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was soooo sweet !! Hope you are doing OK. Isn't moving fun ???!! Congrats on your beautiful home. May the Lord richly bless you there and always!!! Miss you!! Stacey

Blanca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blanca said...

I'm sure has many reasons why he loves you too.
Aren't husbands a wonderful gift?
Sounds like you guys are having a good time :).
We miss you!
-Blanca

Anonymous said...

Aren't I the luckiest mother-in-law in the world having such a daughter-in-law? I'm so happy that she appreciates her husband and expresses it in such an entertaining way. I know he likewise appreciates all her special qualities. Please keep the blog coming!
Love, Grandmother Borger

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Did you get your Mini ??? Are you going to post some pictures??? Hope you are ok!! Do you have a new e-mail address yet??? Could you e-mail me your new address and phone # ? Thank you . Miss you!! Stacey