This is the view out the van window all through Nevada. All the way. Now, we are in Idaho. A strange thing happened in Twin Falls today. We went to see the Shoshone Falls and a random tornado-like wind came out of nowhere. There was dirt and rain swirling around everywhere! The birds over the falls were flying around haphazardly in a big circle and the water spray from the falls rose out of the canyon into the sky. It was crazy! And then, in about 5 minutes...it was gone. I don't have to tell you that my little Hawaiian children were freaking out and crying and never got out of the car again. The following video was taken seconds before the windy chaos began. Oh, how I wish I got the craziness on video; it would have been much more entertaining...
We are the Borger Family! We are active duty Air Force and have recently moved to Kansas from Hawaii. We love the Lord and rely on Him every day to meet all our needs. He never fails!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Ever been to Idaho?
This is the view out the van window all through Nevada. All the way. Now, we are in Idaho. A strange thing happened in Twin Falls today. We went to see the Shoshone Falls and a random tornado-like wind came out of nowhere. There was dirt and rain swirling around everywhere! The birds over the falls were flying around haphazardly in a big circle and the water spray from the falls rose out of the canyon into the sky. It was crazy! And then, in about 5 minutes...it was gone. I don't have to tell you that my little Hawaiian children were freaking out and crying and never got out of the car again. The following video was taken seconds before the windy chaos began. Oh, how I wish I got the craziness on video; it would have been much more entertaining...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel like I'm on vacation with you. Sounds like you were Dorothy in Kansas! We're moving out of the house tomorrow. That tells you what I'm doing today. Y'all be careful.
Love you.
Molly
Post a Comment